$20 PER PERSON UNLIMITED TIME
$15 IF SHARING LANE, MAXIMUM 3 PER LANE
4 foot Extra-wide Shooting Booths
10 Lanes at 75 feet & 5 Lanes at 50 feet
Advanced rubber trap system reduces lead dust and allows for shooting of all calibers up to .50BMG.
Comfortable Customer Lounge allows for viewing of range activity.
1) All Federal, State and Local firearms Laws Must Be Obeyed.
2) Firearms brought into the building must be unloaded and encased.
3) All firearms not on the firing line must be unloaded and encased.
4) All shooters must complete and sign the RANGE RELEASE WAIVER, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNICATION AND ASSUMPTION RISK AGREEMENT before using the Range.
5) ALL RIFLE AND SHOTGUN AMMUNITION WILL BE INSPECTED BEFORE ENTERING THE RANGE.
NO HOLSTERED WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE RANGE UNLESS IN A CLASS OR BY PRIOR APPROVAL.
6) RANGE OFFICERS WILL BAR ANYONE HANDLING A GUN IN AN UNSAFE MANNER.
7) PERSONS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WITH DOCUMENTATION ON AND OFF THE RANGE AND AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE RANGE. Must be 13 years and older to shoot.
8) EVERONE MUST WEAR EYE AND HEARING PROTECTION WHILE ON THE RANGE.
9) NO MORE THAN THREE (3) SHOOTERS PER LANE.
10) NO TRACERS, EXPLOSIVE, ARMOR PIERCING, OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION.
11) KEEP WEAPONS POINTED TOWARD BACKSTOP AT ALL TIMES.
12) HANDLE ALL WEAPONS IN BOOTH ONLY.
13) NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR SMOKING ON THE RANGE.
14) DO NOT BRING ANY LOADED OR JAMMED WEAPONS OFF THE RANGE FOR ANY REASON. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, LAY THE GUN IN THE BOOTH AND NOTIFY RANGE OFFICER.
15) EXCESSIVE USE OF RAPID-FIRE NOT PERMITTED.
16) DO NOT EXCHANGE WEAPONS WITH ANOTHER LANE. SWITCH SHOOTERS NOT GUNS.
17) OPEN ONE DOOR AT A TIME WHEN ENTERING OR LEAVING THE RANGE.
18) RENTAL GUNS MUST BE USED WITH SUPPLIED AMMUNITION ONLY.
19) BRASS MUST BE COLLECTED OR LEFT ON THE RANGE. THE BRASS LEFT BY OTHERS IS THE PROPERTY OF GUN WORLD OF SOUTH FLORIDA AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE RANGE. You may collect your own brass that is on or behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in front of the firing line may not be collected.
20) RANGE OFFICERS WILL BAR ANYONE BELIEVED TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
21) ANY PERSON WITH A MEDICAL DISORDER WHICH MIGHT CREATE A SAFETY HAZARD (e.g. EPILEPSY, etc.) MUST NOTIFY RANGE OFFICERS BEFORE GOING OUT ONTO THE RANGE.
22) DO NOT THROW ANY AMMUNITION OR EMPTY SHELLS INTO THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
23) Owners of Class 3 firearms must report their use before entering the range AND be in possession of any permits or paperwork required by law.
24) No pregnant women allowed on the range for the baby's safety.
25) No muzzle loading firearms may be fired on the Range EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT.
26) All Calibers of pistols may be fired.
27) Rifles up to and including .308 caliber may be fired. ALL RIFLE CALIBER MAGAZINES NEED TO BE UNLOADED.
28) Shotgun slugs may be fired. No buckshot or birdshot may be used on the range.
29) Commands issued by Range Officers and Range Personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
30) NO ONE other than range personnel may go forward of the firing line.
31) When the line is declared "CLEAR" firearms must be holstered or unloaded and benched or grounded, with the muzzle pointed down range, with the action open ejection port or cylinder up, and the magazine removed. Everyone must step back from the firing line. No firearms may be handled while the line is "CLEAR."
32) Only approved paper targets may be used.
33) Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop and not the floor, ceiling or target holder. Firing a shot on the Range that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target and/or backstop may result in a damage or repair fine and/or your removal from the Range.
34) Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
35) All firing should be aimed fire.
36) Drawing from the holster is not allowed, unless authorized to do so. When arrangements have been made by management you must remove the shooting table from the shooting booth. Keep finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
37) In special cases when holsters are allowed, only belt holsters placed on the same hip as the shooting hand may be used on the Range. Shoulder holsters and cross-draw holsters may not be used unless authorized by the Range Officer during designated training courses.
SHOTGUN & RIFLE POLICY:
All Rifle Magazines MUST BE UNLOADED before coming into the store.
All Rifle and Shotgun Ammo will be inspected both at the Range Counter and by the Range Supervisor. Thank you for your cooperation!